Saturday 27 March 2010

Big Yikes!!!

I've been so consumed with the everyday going-ons that it only just hit me that I'm supposed to have the babies next week! I am flying home with Eddie in 3 days time. "Oh gosh," as Eddie would say.

On the upside, I don't have time to fret over things I have no control over. My time is very stretched and divided between all my loved ones, plus the stupid car which keeps going back into the garage. Bleah, which reminds me I need to get the windows tinted by Wednesday!!! Bake and freeze an Oreo cheesecake. Oh, and order tiffin dinner for a week! Aiks, pay car road tax... oh gosh... I need to make a proper list of things to do.

The only thing I've bought for the babies is ONE set of clothes. hehehe... One will have the top and the other one the bottom I suppose. Yesterday Sig.Ot bought 5 bags of diapers!!! Looks like we are all set for the poop.

I am not very sure how I feel, a mixture of everything of course; fear, worry, panic. Like I have said before I am not a very baby person, ironic yes, so it will take some time before I am overwhelmed with happiness and glee.

2 comments:

  1. oh poling saya doakan awak selamat. I pun nervous ni..don't forget to text me if the set of buns dah keluar..
    p/s: i just visited my neigbour's daughter who gave birth to twins ..she said the boys pakat to give their mum a break. mean only one of them get cranky each time. they take turns. hehe so cute..

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you khemy! will definitely call u. by the way lost my phone again! but have your number in my email.
    so i'll have lots of time to chat... hehehehe

    ReplyDelete